Recent Posts

Inspiration Living Room

I snagged the idea for this post from Fabulous K because I love her style and sassy attitude...Not to mention j'adore (!) this living room. Check out this space from the current issue of House Beautiful

I'm impressed with the overall neutral tones and the subtle pops of color. The light blue couch is bold without being obtrusive, while the orange pillows says, "here I am. Look at me." Most of all, I'm drooling over the use of patterned fabric -- orange and silver lattice pillows, black and white zig-zag chair, light blue floral ottoman, etc. I aspire to learn the art of using different patterns in the same space. My problem is that I always think the patterns are going to clash, or make the whole room feel too busy or overwhelming, but in this instance the patterns make the whole thing.

Swoon.

I have to go pick myself up off the floor now.

ps. I still need to pick a signature!

0 comments:

Post a Comment