Recent Posts

My Next DIY Project

So...
Currently, I'm out of cash-flow to enable me to do any fun, new decorating, or remodel, ideas in my house, and I'm confined to blogging about the inspirations I want to do instead...more talking and less doing around these parts (a certain national-chain hardware store would be very disappointed by this fact, and would probably try to argue their slogan with me)...BUT I stumbled upon this tasty DIY today that not only exudes adorable, but also fits the nonexistent budget.


http://www.domesticease.com/2010/03/15/diy-cake-stands/

All the above pictures snagged from the aforementioned website.


It's also good to know that ceramic plates and glass candle holders aren't the only things that make beautiful pieces. This one from Thrifty Decor Chick is just as cute, and made from a wooden cheese plate and candleholder.


Or this super cute one (before and after picts below) also made from a candlestick holder and cheese plate from at Goodwill. I ran across this one at House of Hepworth's.



Gorgeous, unique cake stands crafted from plates/trays, and candlestick holders -- genius! Needless to say I'll be hitting the thrift store scene this weekend. See you there...

0 comments:

Post a Comment