Recent Posts

Painting Laminate

This morning's theme has been "How to Paint Laminate." It seems like all the blogs I've read this morning all talk about this topic, and I love it. I'm so inspired by these women who tackle intimidating refurb projects - like laminate furniture or kitchen cabinets, and I'm grateful to them for sharing their experiences. Yeay for learning from other people's trials and successes.

Here are a link of resources on how to laminate with ease:


And this furniture revamp from Savvy Chic Home isn't laminate but IT'S STUNNING! I love the user-friendly tutorial on how to prime and paint the furniture, right down to sanding the edges for character which is the scariest part for me.

Lets me honest, all I want to do right now is go home and paint my kitchen cabinets white. Good thing my actions aren't impulsive - just my thoughts... beso

0 comments:

Post a Comment