Recent Posts

Wednesday's Want

Big success! Last weekend I forced myself off the couch and out the door to thrift store shop with a budget of $20. I'm elated to have found the pieces to create 2 lovely cake-platters, or cloches, so all I need now is spray paint and apoxy. I'll certainly post the progress and finished product as soon as it happens.

On another note, this Wednesyday I want to stencil a piece of fabric like this woman did for her laundry room:
She even stenciled it onto a pillow and it looks super chic. OMG, I love it! 

Plus did you notice the baskets above the cabinets in her laundry room? What to do with the space above my kitchen cabinets is always in the back of my mind, and ever since I read this post on Young House Love I've been considering the need for a few large, similar objects instead of the collection of smaller tchotchkes that is currently beginning to grow in this space.

So many ideas. So much creativity flowing around out there... so little time for me to get on board! Up, up and away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment