Recent Posts

Art Wall

I will be creating an art/photo wall spanning the space between my dining room and living room. I'll most likely be throwing in a few sconces, mirrors, and other assorted accessories as they happen.

Seems Kelly at Fabulous K has been thinking the very same thing. This collection of walls is compliments of her blog...


I love an 'up-the-stairs' gallery, like the top-right photo, and how it seduces you to the floor above -- it's just too bad I live in a one-floor home :)

And just to add to the brain-melting onslaught of inspiration...


Chic Home Decor via Centsational Girl

I'm completely obsessed with the vintage frames in the last photo! As soon as I finish my cake plate project I'll allow myself to hit up flea markets and thrift stores to begin the madness of collecting frames and art for my wall.
One project at a time, Devon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment