Recent Posts

Obsession List

There are at least a dozen projects (ideas, desires, and wants) circling in my head at any given moment, and I can't seem to keep them all organized in my brain! Argh. It gets overwhelming to want to tackle the world all at once... So... to keep my sanity, this blog post is all of  things I'm obsessed with. It's the list of things I want to someday create, acquire, or do, and by listing them in this post I can also cross them off as I go. Woot! Two birds with one stone, did you see that!?

Beside each bullet point I'm linking to my inspiration page for quick reference when it's time to tackle that item.

If anyone has any suggestions or links to add please comment!! This list is as organic as you and I :)

Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
  • Window treatment (Daily Devo)
  • Raise the curtain rod 
Living Room/Dining Room
Kitchen
Guest Bathroom
Miscellaneous Projects
The last three points on this list are the biggest of them all -- they're the most time-consuming and intimidating... hence the reason I've put them off FOR SO LONG!

As you can see I have alot of work ahead of me, and if you know of anything else I should tackle I would love to hear about it... rest assured that this list will probably get longer before it gets shorter. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment